Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brandon!

My sweet husband is turning 27 today. He is feeling all sorts of old and is really cracking me up. I have felt at least 10 years older than I am ever since I had the girls, so I'm kind of excited to be getting older. Brandon, on the other hand, doesn't enjoy it. It's hilarious to watch him wince when I mention his age. I should try and capture it on film.

So here's to you, my sweet man. I thank God for you and all you do for your girls. We love you!


  

  

       


  

  


I know these were a hodge podge of pictures, but every one of them has their own special story and means so much to me. He means so much to me. 

Happy Birthday, Bran!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Those pictures are SAD!! Happy B-day Brandon! You're an oldie, but a goodie. :)

Erin said...

Okay, I have to know what is up with the hospital pic? And is that Brandon dangling from a roof?!?!

Happy birthday to him! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love all the pictures. The ear, oh that was sad! I love the picture of the girls and him in yellow! I thought of him today being exactly a month older than me. Happy birthday, Brandon!

one of nettie's girls said...

I enjoyed the sweet picture montage of Brandon and you girls. Especially today. Today would have been my sister Vicki's 50th birthday. Brandon is fortunate to have so much in his life and the pictures to prove it. Happy Birthday Brandon.

Lori said...

Tell Brandon hi! & Happy birthday :-) Those pictures were hilarious - what's up w/ the hospital pic?