Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stuck

I am in a rut.

I've reached that point again where I don't want to blog anymore.

But I do want to blog.

I want to document our days and remember the silly stories.

But I kind of want to retreat to the old fashion journal. You know, pen and paper?

Oh, what to do, what to do...

4 comments:

Lori said...

I wouldn't get rid of it...Maybe do both for a while and see which you enjoy the most :-)

one of nettie's girls said...

I wish I was disciplined enough for the pen and paper journal. Do whichever works for you or do both. We love you even when you don't blog.

Amber said...

Don't quit blogging. I love hearing from you!

Michelle Cearley said...

Do what you are most passionate about. Did you know that you can print your blog into a bound book? There is a website that does it, and you end up with a journaled photobook, so you can get a hardcopy of what you write. I plan to start printing out my blog yearly in book form. I actually keep both a journal and blog, but what I write in my journal is more private. The blog is more general and includes pictures for family.