"Hey mom, did you know a (insert certain animal that I forget and should have written down. It was probably a horse or something like that.) can weigh 400 pounds? That's as heavy as the world's fattest priest!".
What?! Who knows how much the world's fattest priest weighs? Apparently Caylee does. And she wasn't trying to be funny. She was dead serious. Hilarious.
:)

3 comments:
Hilarious. Does she watch iCarly? They totally do a big thing on the Worlds Fattest Priest. Too funny!
Fantastic! I'm going to use that one.
At church on Sunday a little girl was talking with me about a tsunami, or so I thought. She kept pronouncing the word as tusami (too-SAH-mee). At one point I stopped her and said, "I think you're saying that word wrong. It's tsunami, not tusami. It's like a big, dangerous wave out in the ocean."
She said, "No I mean a tusami. It's when too many people are mowing their yard at the same time and it makes a tornado."
I asked her mom about it, and she just shrugged and said, "I have no idea where she gets this stuff."
Love the stories from your funny girls!
Post a Comment