Thursday, May 28, 2009

Well, at least she's observant...

While playing with her four favorite horses...

"Mom, all of my horses are boys."

"Well, Caylee, you're the one who names them and makes them horses. Make one a girl, if you want."

"No, Mom, I can't. They already come as boys."

"Aww, now Caylee, you can make them whatever you want."

"No, I can't. When you look underneath them, they're boys."

And so she continued to play with her four favorite, obviously BOY, horses.

Cerneia (I have no idea how to spell such a made up name), Titan, Samson, and Bruce.

5 comments:

Amber said...

haha...your girls. What triggered their love for horses? Do you remember when it began?

Cari said...

Oh, yes, I remember. We had gone to Star Time to rent a movie and they picked out "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron". And THEY LOVED IT! Dad called one day and wanted to buy them a new DVD and wanted suggestions. I told him about Spirit and they were hooked from then on. They were 3. Can you believe it? I thought it would be "just a phase". Umm, it wasn't. And guess what I did just a few minutes ago? I called and registered them for horse camp this summer - second year in a row that they've gone! Crazy!

Amber said...

Ohh my goodness. I can't believe they were just THREE when they decided they loved horses. Wow...do they both love them equally or do you think one loves horses more than the other. I know I am full of horse questions. :-)

Cari said...

They both love them equally. Perhaps I need to make a post just about their obsession in your honor!

dawnvon said...

i love the NAMES of the horses. she's so creative.