Wow! This past week has been INSANE! I knew it was going to be pretty hectic, but then we had the unexpected trip to the ER last Saturday and that has just amplified things even more. But before I get into that, I'm going to relive some of the wonderful memories we created last week.
Track and Field
You know that kid who can't ever enjoy himself because he's so competitive? Yeah, my girls aren't like that. They had so much fun getting out there and competing. We didn't bring home any blue ribbons like we did last year, but we started and ended the day with smiles!
Field Trip
I was lucky enough to be a chaperone for this years field trip. We went on a trolly ride, to a nature center, and the state capital. Fun times!

2 comments:
yay for stay at home mommies! i cant wait for those fun school days! not rushing it though!!
Of course you found a Beaver to take a picture by. I don't know why I capitalized beaver but I did. HA!
Post a Comment