See this simple hair cut? Yes, it's cute and Baylee looks crazy old, but it sparked one hilarious conversation the other day.
You see, Bran took the girls for a much needed hair cut last week. And this cut requires a little bit of work for it to look it's best. Nothing major, just blown dry and a little help from the flat iron. So the other night I grabbed the straightener to smooth some hair around Bay's face. I'm sure she could feel the heat of it when I heard her say, "Mom, be careful. You're going to burn my ear loaf". Huh?! Her what?! Bless Baylee's heart she's apparently been calling her earlobe an ear loaf all of these years. And I'm just now catching on! Needless to say we had ourselves a good laugh that evening! :)

3 comments:
haha....That's hilarious Cari! Earl loaf...
Ha ha, that's too funny! Cute girl.
that's so cute!
Post a Comment