Somehow we managed to capture the essence of everyone in our family. Let's dissect it together, shall we?
Brandon - Ever the techno-freak that he is, he is the one who took this beauty. In his closed fist is the remote to the camera. He had the three of us in position and all he had to do was slide right in. In a house full of girls, that seems to be what he does best. He adjusts to the needs of his girls on a daily basis. The poor man is highly out-numbered. He's also higher than me in the picture, portraying how he is the head of this house (after Christ, of course).
Cari - I'm safely nestled beside Bran and behind my girls. That's my most comfortable spot in the world. In this picture you will notice my hair is pulled back and I have a camisole on. You will most always find me like that. If I'm home, the hair is up and out of the way. And I always wear a camisole. Mostly because I have no boobs and most shirts are too low for me. See that smile? Yeah, it's true and genuine. Love it.
Baylee - First of all, let me say this. That girl can not take a bad picture. She is the most photogenic girl I have ever known. It seems the older she gets the more natural it comes to her. She's my sweetheart and it shines in this picture.
Caylee - My little nature girl. The wildness of hair hair is her to a T. She is crazy and absolutely hilarious. And seeing that she never gives us a real smile in pictures, I am so pleased she was at least trying in this one.
I am so glad I took the time to look through these pictures today. I wonder what other jewels are out there?

5 comments:
Sweet picture Cari! You must frame it! Love you friend.
very cute picture, indeed! what a great analysis of the pic!
That IS a great picture. It should have been your Christmas card. :) What a sweet family!
Nice picture. I think you all are photogenic. Baylee takes after her momma in the sweet department.
Ha, funny analysis...and, you gotta love a cami! ;)
Post a Comment